Talon X2 Step Kicker
A stock Talon has a step-in threshold height of about 22" at the lowest point. Our Step Kickers measure 13.5" off the ground on a stock Talon, reducing the step-in height by almost half!
Our Step Kicker design merges a front step for easier access into and out of your Talon with a tree kicker bar out back to help protect your fender plastics. The heavy-duty 0.125" wall steel tubing will take a beating instead of your body plastics. The kicker part of the 3" radius bent tubing will kick off obstacles moving forward and not hang up on obstacles when reversing.
'19 – Current Talon 1000X/R, Fox & Fox Live Valve, 2 seat models only at this time
Features and Benefits:
- 11 ga. (0.125") steel tube
- 11 ga. (0.125") steel checker plate step surface
- 1/4" steel mounting plates
- Includes Class 10 black oxide coated mounting bolts and nuts
- Mig welded with CNC bent and laser cut tubes and plates
- Sold as raw steel or blasted, primed, and powder coated for a durable finish to match your model Talon (a quality powder coat job adds $180)
Powder Coat Finish options:
Matte Black added as a lower cost finish option, includes acid etching and powder coat only, not blasting or priming. Allow 2 weeks for painting.
Professional powder coat finish includes steel blasted clean, primed for powder, and final color coat of powder.
(Step Kickers will be painted after pre-ordering and usually takes no more than 1 week to paint and ship)
- Raw Steel (you paint)
- Matte Black (acid etched and powder coated only, no blasting or primer)
- Honda Talon Blue (Metallic Blue, 2019-2021)
- Honda Talon Red
- Honda Talon Orange
- Other colors possibly can be made available upon request
Shipping will be UPS Ground due to the size and weight of the items.