Talon X2/X4 Passenger Seat Packout Base
1/31/23 update: Closing in on finallizing this design. ONce finalized this item will be listed for pre-order only. This is a very speciallized item geared more to the overlanding crowd so demand might not be high.
The Talon X2/X4 Passenger Packout Mounting Base was designed for solo overlanding adventurists to use the empty seat space for Packout boxes filled with supplies. This rack securely fastens to the OEM seat anchors after the seat is removed. Configure to suit your individual needs with modular Milwaukee Packout boxes.
Honda Talon X2 and X4 Packout Mounting Base
Designed by 10-80 Dirt Sports, fabricated in Louisiana
Fits '19 – Current Talon 1000X/R, 2 or 4 seat front passenger side specific
Silver Powder Coated
Features and Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, first and foremost!!
- Precision CNC laser cut 0.125” aluminum and CNC bent
- Replaces passenger seat for securely attaching Milwaukee Packout boxes
- Direct mount with the OEM seat anchor hardware
- Installs or removes easily without any modifications
- Provides additional cargo space with anchors for long overlanding trips
- Fits full size and half size Packout boxes
- Other boxes may be used by strapping down to the mounting base.