Talon X/X4 Front Axle, Right or Left
Fits Honda Talon X/X4 and Live Valve Models 2019-2021
Replaces Honda OEM Part #: 44250-HL6-A01
OE axle is 20% stronger than OEM
HD axle is 35% stronger than OEM
UPS Ground shipping included in purchase price.
Manufacturer’s Limited One Year Warranty
- The manufacturer warrants its new ATV / UTV CV Axles for three hundred and sixty five days (1 year) and only in the vehicle in which this unit was intended.
- The manufacturer warrants all parts purchased from them to be free of defects in workmanship and materials, within the specified time period.
- The determination as to whether or not a part is defective rests with the manufacturer and such determinations are final.
- The manufacturer’s responsibility under this warranty is strictly limited to the replacement of the defective part(s).
- This warranty applies only to the defective part. The manufacturer will not be held liable for any labor, incidental, or consequential charges related to installation of the unit.
- The unit must be installed on vehicles for which the product is intended.
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover products which have been subject to improper installation, abnormal use, abuse, misuse, accidental damage, modified suspension travel, oversized tires and collision.
- This warranty applies to all private all-terrain vehicles and utility terrain vehicles.
- This warranty does not cover units installed on vehicles that are used for commercial or government use.
- This warranty does not cover units installed on vehicles used for racing, off-road competitions, and other non-standard uses.
- The original bill of sale will be required for all warranty transactions.
- The warranty is void if the boot is damaged in any way.
- If the manufacturer’s product is found to be defective, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of the defective product or for a refund of the purchase price. No other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, lost labor, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available.
- No person or organization is delegated the authority to alter this warranty, either verbally or in writing.
- The manufacturer specifically disclaims any responsibility for warranties by suppliers or manufacturers issued by or otherwise advertised by them.
- Any consumer seeking information regarding performance of, or warranty obligation should call Technical Service at: 855-831-9444