R2C Extreme Series Air Filter Ranger/ACE 325/500/570
Replaces Polaris Part#: 7082037
- 2019 ACE 570
- 2019 ACE 500
- 2017-2018 ACE® 570
- 2017-2018 ACE® 500
- 2017 ACE® 570 SP
- 2015-2016 Polaris ACE 570 SP
- 2015-2016 Polaris ACE 570
- 2014-2016 Polaris ACE
- 2020, 2016 RANGER CREW 570-6
- 2020, 2016 RANGER CREW 570-4
- 2020, 2016 RANGER 570 Full-Size
- 2020, 2015-2016 RANGER 570
- 2020 RANGER 500
- 2019 RANGER® 570 EPS
- 2019 RANGER CREW® 570-4 EPS
- 2018 Ranger 500 4x2
- 2017-2019 RANGER® 570 Full-Size
- 2017-2019 RANGER® 570
- 2017-2019 RANGER® 500
- 2017-2019 RANGER CREW® 570-6
- 2017-2019 RANGER CREW® 570-4
- 2016 RANGER CREW 570-4 EPS
- 2015-2016 RANGER ETX
- 2015-2016 RANGER 570 EPS
- 2015 RANGER CREW 570 EPS
- 2015 RANGER CREW 570 EFI
- 2015 RANGER CREW 570
Is a Louisiana Small Business and Authorized R2C Dealer
What’s your engine breathing?
One of the first and most important things you can do for your engine is to upgrade the OEM paper air filter. R2C manufactures replacement reusable air filters that eliminate engine damaging dust and dirt.
R2C Air Filter features:
- 99.992 efficiency - Unmatched on ISO fine dust
- Keeps the finest dust and silt out of your engine
- Stops and holds dust down to 0.3 micron
- 47% Increase in dust holding over the OEM filter
- For maximum power and extended service interval
- Clamp on mounting for positive seal
- Prevents leaking and dust ingress around the seal
- Washable and Reusable
- Easily cleaned with compressed air, vacuum, or mild soap solution.
- Super-tough, synthetic hybrid fiber structure
- Military filter media lasts for years in severe conditions
- Saves on expensive OEM replacements
- No Oiling
- Dry filter media
- Manufactured in USA
Protect your engine and reduce maintenance costs!
R2C filters are working great! Our motors have been spotless when we have torn them down for a rebuild. We told our engine builder we have been using the R2C filters and he was going to start recommending them to everyone. The greatest asset of the R2C filter is just being able to blow them out and stick them right back on the car. No filter oil and no waiting for them to dry on race day.
- Jeff Babcock, www.JeffBabcockRacing.com
Particle sizes for comparison
Very fine sand = 62 micron, fine silt = 3.9 micron, clay = 0.98 micron
…bacteria = 0.3 micron!
Warranty Information for Racing Products
Racing performance parts are sold "as is" without any warranty. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY for fitness is provided. The buyer assumes all risks related to the use of this product. New vehicle and equipment warranties are voided when this product is used in competitive racing or on modified high performance engines.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI gladly accept returns and exchanges.Contact me within: 7 days of deliveryShip items back within: 14 days of deliveryConditions of return:Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
SHIPPING INFOPrice includes shipping.Processing time.Purchases usually ship within 1-2 days of order. Tracking numbers will be provided when order is shipped.