R2C Extreme Series Air Filter '18-'19 Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Replaces Polaris Part#: 7082265
Is a Louisiana Small Business and Authorized R2C Dealer
What’s your engine breathing?
One of the first and most important things you can do for your engine is to upgrade the OEM paper air filter. R2C manufactures replacement reusable air filters that eliminate engine damaging dust and dirt.
R2C Air Filter features:
- 99.992 efficiency - Unmatched on ISO fine dust
- Keeps the finest dust and silt out of your engine
- Stops and holds dust down to 0.3 micron
- 47% Increase in dust holding over the OEM filter
- For maximum power and extended service interval
- Washable and Reusable
- Easily cleaned with compressed air, vacuum, or mild soap solution.
- Super-tough, synthetic hybrid fiber structure
- Military filter media lasts for years in severe conditions
- Saves on expensive OEM replacements
- No Oiling
- Dry filter media
- Manufactured in USA
Protect your engine and reduce maintenance costs!
R2C filters are working great! Our motors have been spotless when we have torn them down for a rebuild. We told our engine builder we have been using the R2C filters and he was going to start recommending them to everyone. The greatest asset of the R2C filter is just being able to blow them out and stick them right back on the car. No filter oil and no waiting for them to dry on race day.
- Jeff Babcock, www.JeffBabcockRacing.com
Particle sizes for comparison
Very fine sand = 62 micron, fine silt = 3.9 micron, clay = 0.98 micron
…bacteria = 0.3 micron!
Warranty Information for Racing Products
Racing performance parts are sold "as is" without any warranty. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY for fitness is provided. The buyer assumes all risks related to the use of this product. New vehicle and equipment warranties are voided when this product is used in competitive racing or on modified high performance engines.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI gladly accept returns and exchanges.Contact me within: 7 days of deliveryShip items back within: 14 days of deliveryConditions of return:Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
SHIPPING INFOShipping charges applied at checkout.Ships USPS Priority Mail factory direct in Illinois or from 10-80 Dirt Sports in Louisiana, within 1-2 business days of order.Tracking numbers will be provided when order is shipped.