DT-S1 Shifter Plate for Talon R/X/X4
DT-S1 Shifter Plate for Talon
Our fastest Talon Shifter Plate Designed by 10-80 Dirt Sports from our Talon owner experience.
Fits '19-'21 and up Talon R/X/X4 (OEM part # 54335-HL6-A00)
Every time you drive your Talon the shifter gets used. Why not use a sturdier shifter plate and improve shifting? Our redesigned DT-S1 Shifter Plate retains the benefit of the OEM safety notches yet enables quicker Reverse-High shifts when you get in a pinch. Plus we have straightened the channel into Low so that you can make a positive, straight back shift eliminating the awkward OEM "hook" motion. Narrow shift channels reduce shift lever play and in cab heat intrusion while increasing shift lever accuracy for an overall better shifting feel.
Textured Matte Black Powder Coat for an OEM look
Smooth Silver Powder Coat for a custom look
New and Improved Features:
- Exculusive Park design eliminates uneccessary cable stretch
- Narrower right side shift channel increases shifting speed from Park to Low
- Reduced open area by 19% compared to OEM shifter plate
- New shallow Neutral notch prevents accidental hang up
- Larger radius corners
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, first and foremost!!
- Precision CNC laser cut from 1/4" thick 5052 aluminum for perfect fit and function
- Straight back shift into Low rather than awkward OEM hook motion
- Quicker Reverse-High shifts with right side channel and stops
- Lever notches prevent accidental bump shifts and transmission damage
- Rigid aluminum improves shift feel over OEM plastic
- No logo or shift markings for a clean look
- Uses OEM mounting location and hardware
- Perfect for GNCC type racing requiring positive shifts and unwanted bump shifts
- Easy 15 minute bolt-on install with 10mm socket and small punch to release plastic rivets
I don't think people realize how nice it is to have one of your shift plates. The difference between the stock one and the one I have [first verision] is unreal. This new one looks even better.
30 day free replacement against manufacturing defects that get past us. Otherwise, if you have a problem at any time, please contact us and we will work something out. We believe in this product and are partnered with a very experienced high quaility US manufacturer.
USPS First Class or Priority Mail padded envelope shipping within the US is included with price. For other locations please email for a shipping cost estimate.