DT-RR2 Shifter Plate for Talon R/X/X4
DT-RR2 Low Delete Shifter Plate for Talon
RR= Racers and Rentals
Designed by 10-80 Dirt Sports from our Talon owner experience.
Fits '19- and up Talon R/X/X4 (Replaces OEM part # 54335-HL6-A00)
The updated DT-RR2 shifter plate matches the rounded corners, revised Park notch, and milled edges as our popular DT-S1 shifter plate. We didn't just put lipstick on the OEM shifter plate. This shifter plate looks AND performs great.
Our DT-RR2 Shifter Plate retains the benefit of the OEM safety notches yet enables quicker, no look Reverse-High shifts when you get in a pinch. Narrow shift channels increase shift lever accuracy for an overall better shifting feel.
Matte Black powder coat
New and Improved Features:
- Exclusive Park design eliminates unnecessary cable stretch
- Narrower right side shift channel increases shifting speed from Park to Low
- Larger radius corners
- Milled edges for a sharp look
Features and Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, first and foremost!!
- Precision CNC laser cut from 1/4" thick 5052 aluminum for perfect fit and function
- Low gear access eliminated for racing and rental applications
- Neutral notch shallowed and rounded to prevent accidental hang-up
- Quicker, no look Reverse-High shifts with right side channel and stops
- Lever notches prevent accidental bump shifts and transmission damage
- Narrow shift channels improve shift accuracy and reduced heat intrusion
- Rigid aluminum improves shift feel over OEM plastic
- Uses OEM mounting location and hardware
- Perfect for GNCC & Short Course racing requiring positive shifts and unwanted bump shifts
- Easy 15 minute bolt-on install with 10mm socket and small punch to release plastic rivets
Used to prevent transmission damage by:
Ridin Dirty ATV Rentals in Oregon
ExoRent UTV and Dune Buggy Rentals in Tennessee
Loop SxS Rentals in Colorado
Unseen Pass Rentals in Tennessee/North Carolina
If you're renting Honda Talons, our shifter plate will save your investment. Contact us for rental company volume pricing.
Quote from Chris, #693 running an RR shifter plate in the Texplex 2021 racing series:
There are a couple of people I'd like to thank for making this UTV racing thing happen for me........ *10-80 Dirt Sports made me a custom low delete shifter plate for the car. Works flawless and looks killer. His shifter plates are the real deal and every Talon owner should have one. Thanks bud!
I'm looking for other racers interested in running this DT-RR shifter plate. If you're interested please contact me.
30 day free replacement against manufacturing defects that get past us. Otherwise, if you have a problem at any time, please contact us and we will work something out. We believe in this product and are partnered with a very experienced high quaility US manufacturer.
USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail.