DT-RR Shifter Plate for Talon R/X/X4
DT-RR Low Delete Shifter Plate for Talon
Designed by 10-80 Dirt Sports from our Talon owner experience.
Fits '19-'21 and up Talon R/X/X4 (Replaces OEM part # 54335-HL6-A00)
Low gear eliminated for racing applications and rental applications to prevent transmission damage.
(Rental companies please contact me for B2B pricing and orders)
In stock and ready to ship!!
Our DT-RR Shifter Plate retains the benefit of the OEM safety notches yet enables quicker, no look Reverse-High shifts when you get in a pinch. Narrow shift channels increase shift lever accuracy for an overall better shifting feel.
Raw Aluminum "works" look for a DIY custom color finish
Textured Matte Black poweder coat (coming soon)
Features and Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, first and foremost!!
- Precision CNC laser cut from 1/4" thick 5052 aluminum for perfect fit and function
- Low gear eliminated for racing and rental applications
- Neutral notch shallowed and rounded to prevent accidental hangup
- Quicker, no look Reverse-High shifts with right side channel and stops
- Lever notches prevent accidental bump shifts and transmission damage
- Narrow shift channels improve shift accuracy and reduced heat intrusion
- Rigid aluminum improves shift feel over OEM plastic
- Uses OEM mounting location and hardware
- Perfect for GNCC & Short Course racing requiring positive shifts and unwanted bump shifts
- Easy 15 minute bolt-on install with 10mm socket and small punch to release plastic rivets
30 day free replacement against manufacturing defects that get past us. Otherwise, if you have a problem at any time, please contact us and we will work something out. We believe in this product and are partnered with a very experienced high quaility US manufacturer.
USPS Priority Mail flat rate padded envelope shipping within the US is included with price. For other locations please email for a shipping cost estimate.