DT-P1 Shifter Plate for Pioneer 1000
DT-P1 Shifter Plate for Pioneer 1000 (prototype photo)
Pioneer 1000 Shifter Plate Designed by 10-80 Dirt Sports
Fits '16-'21 and up Pioneer 1000 all models (OEM part # 54335-HL4-F40)
Expected availabilty the week of March 29
We used the great shifting characteristics of our Talon shifter plate design and created an improved Pioneer 1000 shifter plate.
Our DT-P1 Shifter Plate retains the benefit of the OEM safety notches yet enables quicker Reverse-High shifts when you get in a pinch. Plus we have straightened the channel into Low so that you can make a positive, straight back shift eliminating the awkward OEM "hook" motion. Narrow shift channels reduce shift lever play and in cab heat intrusion while increasing shift lever accuracy for an overall better shifting feel.
Textured Matte Black Powder Coat for an OEM look
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, first and foremost!!
- Precision CNC laser cut from 1/4" thick 5052 aluminum for perfect fit and function
- Exclusive Park design eliminates unecessary cable stretch
- Narrow right side shift channel increases shifting speed from Park to Low
- Shallow Neutral notch prevents accidental hang up
- Straight back shift into Low rather than awkward OEM hook motion
- Quicker Reverse-High shifts with right side channel and stops
- Lever notches prevent accidental bump shifts and transmission damage
- Rigid aluminum improves shift feel over OEM plastic
- No logo or shift markings for a clean look
- Uses OEM mounting location and hardware
Customer comments from our Talon shifter plates:
I don't think people realize how nice it is to have one of your shift plates. The difference between the stock one and the one I have [first version] is unreal. This new one looks even better.
Got my shifter plate installed. It looks great. After I adjusted my shifter cable I was able to test shift into low gear several times without any issues. This new shift gate is smooth shifting through the gears. Well done.
30 day free replacement against manufacturing defects that get past us. Otherwise, if you have a problem at any time, please contact us and we will work something out. We believe in this product and are partnered with a very experienced high quaility US manufacturer.
USPS First Class or Priority Mail padded envelope shipping within the US. For other locations please email for a shipping cost estimate.